Heeter Construction, Inc. is proud to be an SBA/HUBZone General Contractor with a full range of financial resources and large bonding capacities that allow us to pursue the most complex projects and toughest challenges within our areas of discipline such as -
- Complex Rehabilitation of Concrete and Earthen Structures
- Earthen Embankment Dams
- Dam Remediation and Rehabilitation
- Roller Compacted Concrete Dams and Structures
- Heavy Highway and Road Construction
- Major Excavation and Embankment
- Processing and Management of On-site/Off-site Materials
- Drilling and Blasting
- Crane Support Project Services
In addition, Heeter Construction is always open to the idea of new challenges and business partnerships that allow all parties to capitalize on their specific areas of specialty. If you have a particular project or are interested in future pursuits please feel free to contact us.
About Heeter Construction
Heeter Construction, Inc. started as the David Heeter Dozer Company in 1969 with one D4 dozer and a flatbed truck! Since that time, HCI has grown into a multi-faceted Heavy Civil General Contractor capable of handling the most complex projects and toughest challenges.
In addition, we continue to take pride in our work and maintain a long-standing reputation for doing work right the first time, on time.READ MORE...