Heeter will be hosting a booth at the 2016 DFI Annual Confeence on Deep Foudations – International Conference on Deep Foundations, Seepage Control and Remediation.
- October 12, 2016 – October 15, 2016
- New York Marriott Marquis
- New York, NY
- Visit Our Booth # 709
Click Here to learn more about DFI and the conference.
Heeter Geotechnical Construction, LLC (HGC) is a General Contractor with a full range of financial resources and large bonding capacities that allow us to pursue the most complex projects and toughest challenges within our areas of discipline such as:
- Complex Rehabilitation of Concrete and Earthen Structures
- Earthen Embankment Dams
- Dam Remediation and Rehabilitation
- Roller Compacted Concrete Dams and Structures
- Heavy Highway and Road Construction
- Major Excavation and Embankment
- Processing and Management of On-site/Off-site Materials
- Drilling and Blasting
- Crane Support Project Services
- Learn more about our specialities
HGC, is always open to the idea of new challenges and business partnerships that allow all parties to capitalize on their specific areas of specialty. If you have a particular project or are interested in future pursuits please feel free to contact us.
Heeter Geotechnical Construction, LLC started as the David Heeter Dozer Company in 1969 with one D4 dozer and a flatbed truck! Since that time, HGC has grown into a multi-faceted Heavy Civil General Contractor capable of handling the most complex projects and toughest challenges nationwide.READ MORE...